- Marina March Madness weigh in break shooting hoops for cash and prizes
- CABELA’S COLORADO CLASSIC ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT 2014
- THE GRAND SLAM JANUARY 11, 2014
- SOUTH PARK ICE MASTERS FEBRUARY 8, 2014
- MARINA MARCH MADNESS MARCH 8, 2014
- NEW ENTRY FORM AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO BE POSTED SOON STAY TUNED
BIG MONEY, LOTS OF PRIZES, FRIENDLY COMPETITION, GREAT FUN
* All projected payouts are based on a field of 150 teams. Payouts may vary if less or more than 150 teams participate. Optional Big Fish Pot is 100% payout. 20% of the field will win cash. 60% of entry fees collected will be paid in CASH at the awards presentation immediately following weigh in. $3.00 dedicated from each entry to Final Grand Prize. Any contestants winning more than $1,200 combined must provide Social Security numbers and will receive IRS form 1099.
THE TOURNAMENT: There are three events that stand alone as individual contests. The Grand Slam, South Park Ice Masters, Marina March Madness. All contests are team events. A team consists of two anglers one of which must be at least 18 years of age. All Colorado fishing regulations apply. A State Park pass is required on all vehicles entering the Park. You can enter one, two or three contests. If you enter all three events there is a points system for all qualifying teams with bonus cash for the top three teams with the highest total number of points for all three events. In addition each team member of the top three teams get the coveted Cabela’s Colorado Classic Trophy.
TOURNAMENT NEWS: 2014 will see the event take another step up as Colorado’s premiere ice fishing contest series. A Colorado Parks and Wildlife State wide press release will soon announce the addition of Cabela’s “The World’s Foremost Outfitter” as the new Presenting Sponsor. We are all extremely excited about the addition. Participating sponsors include Eagle Claw, Berkley, Shakespeare, Mitchell, Abu Garcia just to name a few.
Last year saw some controversy with our aggressive rule enforcement resulting is a number of teams being cited for a variety of rule infractions most notably being in possession of live minnows. Contestants can rest assured that our emphasis on rule enforcement will continue and be improved. With large amounts of money at stake we intend to maintain the integrity of the tournament for the benefit of the participants and sponsors.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Larry Falk 719-748-0317 Call any time with questions or write to email@example.com